About Ingrid Capacity
Ingrid Capacity facilitates the electrification of society and the transition to renewable energy as the leading Nordic actor in building large-scale energy storages. We are in a rapid growth phase with a historic expansion of energy storage in Sweden while also expanding internationally. We expect to continue to grow rapidly in the coming years, by scaling both in new geographies and new technologies of flexible energy assets.
Do you want to join our exciting journey and contribute to the green energy transition? Electrification and the transition to renewable energy create fantastic opportunities – for us as individuals, as a company and for society at large.
About the role
As Data Engineer, you will join our growing team and work closely with analysts, engineers and cross functionally with other stakeholders at Ingrid Capacity. Your main focus will be to build and run data pipelines, data warehouses and data frameworks as well as develop our data platform and architecture as a whole. You will be a key part of making our data reliable and structured as well as understandable and available to the organization.
As a person, we believe that you enjoy a dynamic, flexible and fast-growing environment where you will have great opportunities to give direct input and shape our ways of working. Since our team and Ingrid Capacity as a company is growing, this is a great opportunity to make an impact.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Building and running scalable data pipelines.
- Ensuring that data is collected, structured and stored correctly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that relevant data and insights are made available to the rest of the organization.
- Working with data governance, data quality and data validation.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that our data services are optimized within the organization as a whole, from internal analysis to forecasting and optimization of products.
To be a good match with the role, we believe that you have:
- Previous work experience in software development, as Data Engineer or similar.
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure, preferably Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge in SQL and Python.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, or comparable work experience.
In addition, the following is highly meritorious:
- Knowledge of Airflow.
- Knowledge of BigQuery.
- Experience in working with time series data.
- Experience in working with log and alert systems.
- Experience from the energy industry or related field, containing energy related data such as weather, technical or financial.
How Ingrid Capacity facilitates the green transition
As our societies become more electrified and switch to climate-smart and renewable energy, both great opportunities and challenges arise. Energy storage is necessary to manage the electrification, and electrification is necessary to manage the climate challenge. Large-scale battery energy storage will be a key part of the energy infrastructure of the future.
Our storages take care of electricity when there is surplus, then tapping it back to the system when there is shortage. Right now, we are laying out a historic expansion of energy storage in Sweden.
At Ingrid Capacity, we are therefore not just employees; we are pioneers, visionaries, and catalysts for change. We are at the forefront of the global energy transition, dedicated to reshaping the future of power generation. Our company is more than a workplace; it is a platform for innovation, where we dare to push boundaries and turn bold ideas into reality.
Sounds like a match? Welcome to apply! We’ll make selections on an ongoing basis and finalize the recruitment as soon as we’ve found the perfect match. Having said that, please don’t wait to submit your application.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, only through the link above/below.
We look forward to hearing from you!