About Ingrid Capacity
Ingrid Capacity facilitates the electrification of society and the transition to renewable energy as the leading Nordic actor in building large-scale energy storages. We are in a rapid growth phase with a historic expansion of energy storage in Sweden while also expanding internationally. We expect to continue to grow rapidly in the coming years, by scaling both in new geographies and new technologies of flexible energy assets.
Do you want to join our exciting journey and contribute to the green energy transition? Electrification and the transition to renewable energy create fantastic opportunities – for us as individuals, as a company and for society at large.
About the role
In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring the smooth functioning of our business and supporting our organization. You will manage our office, support the management team and CEO with meeting coordination and administration as well as being a key function for our organization to grow and develop.
As this is a new role at our growing company, we expect you to take ownership and initiative to shape the role together with the management team to ensure efficiency and support. To thrive at Ingrid Capacity, we believe that you enjoy a scaleup environment where we’re constantly developing, both as individuals and as a team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Meeting coordination: Efficiently administer and coordinate meetings, including preparing meeting materials, managing schedules, and organizing travel arrangements.
- Project support: Assist the organization in various projects, conducting research and compiling essential materials to drive successful outcomes.
- Office management: Manage office management tasks, including managing office supplies, arranging breakfast service, and overseeing office equipment.
Your work experience:
- Proven track record in administrative or business support roles.
- Experience supporting senior executives, such as CEO or management team.
- Experience in supporting several executives at the same time is highly desirable.
- Fluent language skills in English, written and verbal.
- Relevant university degree or corresponding work experience.
Your personal skills
In addition to relevant work experience, we’re looking for someone with the right personal skills and motivation. Skills we evaluate for this role include:
- Communication skills: You are a highly communicative individual, capable of maintaining effective and professional communication with team members and external partners.
- Service-oriented: You have a strong dedication to providing exceptional service and support.
- Team player: You thrive in a collaborative environment, working seamlessly with colleagues and management to achieve common goals.
- Organizational skills: You excel at maintaining structure and order, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently.
- Multitasking: You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, effectively managing various responsibilities.
- Commitment: You are deeply committed to contributing to the success of our business and demonstrating a high level of engagement.
How Ingrid Capacity facilitates the green transition
As our societies become more electrified and switch to climate-smart and renewable energy, both great opportunities and challenges arise. Energy storage is necessary to manage the electrification, and electrification is necessary to manage the climate challenge. Large-scale battery energy storage will be a key part of the energy infrastructure of the future.
Our storages take care of electricity when there is surplus, then tapping it back to the system when there is shortage. Right now, we are laying out a historic expansion of energy storage in Sweden.
At Ingrid Capacity, we are therefore not just employees; we are pioneers, visionaries, and catalysts for change. We are at the forefront of the global energy transition, dedicated to reshaping the future of power generation. Our company is more than a workplace; it is a platform for innovation, where we dare to push boundaries and turn bold ideas into reality.
Sounds like a match? Welcome to apply! We’ll make selections on an ongoing basis and finalize the recruitment as soon as we’ve found the perfect match. Having said that, please don’t wait to submit your application.
Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages the process and lead recruiters are Lina Dobrzynski (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Helena Melin (email@example.com). Please note that we do not accept applications via email, only through the link above/below.
We look forward to hearing from you!